Shoreline School District is actively reviewing applications and conducting fully remote interviews for open positions and teacher pools. Please monitor our positions regularly and plan to apply for any and all specific location positions or pool positions that interest you.
To apply - click: FastTrack, then “Click to view current job openings”
Certificated positions include:
- Physical/Occupational Therapists (OT/PT)
- Speech/Language Pathologists (SLP)
Classified positions include:
- Paraeducators (Instructional Assistants)
- Childcare: Preschool (Lead/Assistant)
- Childcare: Before & After School (Lead/Assistant)
- Crossing Guards
- Bus Drivers
- Food Service Workers (Servers, Cooks, etc)
- Student Supervisors (Playground/Lunchroom)
- Family Advocates
- Clerical Positions/Secretarial/Office Managers
Substitute positions include:
- Food Service Workers
- Bus Drivers
To view current open positions and apply, visit our FastTrack Application System
- All new positions are posted.
- You may upload all required documents. Multiple file types are accepted, but PDF is our preferred file type.
- Confidential reference forms are sent electronically. Please have e-mail addresses available for all references.
- If you have previously applied in our old application system, you will need to create a new application in FastTrack.
If you need assistance with the online application process, please contact: Human Resources – 206.393.4772
Working in Shoreline Schools
The Shoreline School District serves the communities of Shoreline and Lake Forest Park, and has long been known for its quality schools and community involvement. Literally reaching from shore to shore – with Puget Sound to the west and Lake Washington to the east – our district, located just north of Seattle, serves about 9,000 students with a highly dedicated staff and a mission to help each student reach his or her full potential.
“The mission of the Shoreline School District is to provide a collaborative learning community which engages all students in learning the academic and work-life skills needed to achieve their individual potential and become responsible citizens.”
Shoreline School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for a wide variety of positions. Our district values the cultural and linguistic diversity in our student body and school community. We seek staff (classified, certificated and administrative) that are representative of that full diversity and of other identities that have been historically marginalized. We center equity in our district and welcome your application for our full-time, part-time and substitute positions.
Thanks for your interest in the Shoreline School District.