Skip To Main Content

Open Enrollment

Annual Open Enrollment for 2024 is now closed!

The SEBB Program's Annual Open Enrollment (OE) was
from 12:00 a.m. on October 30, 2023
through 11:59 p.m. on November 20, 2023.

(Changes made during Annual Open Enrollment went into effect: January 1, 2024)

Certain life events let you change your benefits outside of annual open enrollment. These events are called "special open enrollment" events. To learn what events qualify for special enrollment and the steps you need to take to change your benefits, please visist the WA HCA website/"Special open enrollment" section.

Benefits 24/7 has replaced SEBB My Account

Effective Tuesday, January 16, 2024, all benefit eligible SEBB subscribers accounts are now accessible via Benefits 24/7, which has replaced SEBB My Account. If when logging onto your Benefits 24/7 account you get an error message that indicates you "are not authorized to use this application" or something similar, please try to refresh the webpage and try again. It is a glitch in the system that the WA HCA is working on correcting. We appreciate your patience as the WA HCA works to resolve this system issue.

For more information about Benefits 24/7 replacing SEBB My Account please visit the WA HCA website, "Announcements" section.


SEBB 2024 Plan Information CLICK HERE!

Other 2024 Benefit Options

Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) - which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying child care or elder care expenses. You must re-enroll in this benefit every year if you want to participate.

Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs) - allow you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to pay for out-of-pocket health care costs. You must re-enroll in this benefit every year if you want to participate.

How do you get plan ID cards?

After you enroll, your health plans will send you an identification (ID) card to show providers when you receive care. If you have questions about your ID card, contact your plan.

The Uniform Dental Plan does not mail ID cards, but you may download one from the the Delta Dental website.

Contact the plans

You should contact the plans directly when you have questions about:

  • Benefit details (including Rx coverage)
  • Finding a doctor or dentist
  • ID cards
  • Copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, or claims
  • Health plan complaints or appeals
  • Using the plan's website

CLICK HERE for plan contact information.

What should you do if you can't log in to your Secure Access Washington or Benefits 24/7 accounts. CLICK HERE!

The most accurate, current information about your benefits is available from the Washington Health Care Authority (WA HCA) website, in the "School Employees" section.