Educational Effectiveness Survey Reports
Parents/guardians, students and staff participated in an online survey to help us quantify strengths and opportunities for improvement. In March 2023, the Center for Educational Effectiveness conducted their Educational Effectiveness Survey (EES) that measures perceptual data based on the research-based Nine Characteristics of High-Performing Schools:
- Clear and shared focus
- High standards and expectations for all students
- Effective school leadership
- High levels of collaboration and communication
- Curriculum, instruction, and assessments aligned with state standards
- Frequent monitoring of learning and teaching
- Focused professional development
- Supportive learning environment
- High levels of family and community involvement
The data gathered is used to support the development and implementation of school improvement plans and school district priorities for continuous improvement. Below are the district-level longitudinal reports and the district and administrative staff report from the March 2023 survey, followed by reports for each school in the district.
If you have any questions about the survey or reports, please contact our Public Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-393-4412.